THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 6 February 2010

Preliminary Evaluation (Audrey Khayne)

In order to get the hang of using the filming equipment and also to help us to generate ideas for our final 2minute film sequence, we were instructed to film a preliminary task in which we had to include match on action, shot reverse shot and the 180 degree rule. We were sown examples of other preliminary tasks on Youtube to give us insight into the task ahead of us. After viewing the example I had the impression that filming the task was going to be easy until we started filming, I discovered that it was not as easy as it seemed. Overall this task has helped me get used to the filming equipment, has given me the filming experience, also as the group editor it has helped me learn how to use the editing software so I can edit our final film.

0 comments: